Mon, 28 January 2019
- (00:00:00 - Jen points out that love requires courage, and she celebrates Netflix’s integration with Instagram stories.
- (00:15:52) - In her top hatemail-generating segment from the week, Jen says the pink hats from the Women’s March are basically the same thing as TruckNutz.
- (00:29:50) - Jen is so inactive her dog thinks she’s a plant.
Direct download: Podcast201.25.19.mp3
-- posted at: 8:10pm CDT
Tue, 22 January 2019
- (00:00:00) - Some people say the #10YearChallenge is a government plot so that artificial intelligence can better recognize people. Jen points out that the government will never recognize her from her Instagram because she uses so many filters
- (00:8:49) - Jen gets lost at SiriusXM so often that her producer wants to put a bell cat collar on her. Jen also discusses the viral tweet by the dad who regrets parenthood.
- (00)33)18) - Jen talks about the importance of “starting with why” when it comes to parenthood, and also points out that everyone hates the Catholic Church until their house is haunted.
Direct download: Podcast201.15.19.mp3
-- posted at: 5:06pm CDT
Mon, 14 January 2019
- (00:00:00) - Jen talks about the crazy thing that happened during her talk in front of 18,000 people.
- (00:20:25)- Some people think Grover dropped an f-bomb on Sesame Street. Jen plays it and gives her take.
- (00:35:08)- Jen asks listeners to give her something for her birthday. She also brings up nudist restaurants again.
Direct download: Podcast201.11.19.mp3
-- posted at: 5:51pm CDT