Thu, 28 December 2017
- Jen’s kids tried out for Master Chef Junior and didn’t get in. She shares funny stories from the process and talks about what they learned.
- Jen talks about the one simple reason their family does the Santa tradition. And in honor of Pope Francis’ birthday, Jen plays a clip that imagines what it would sound like if he were the voice of Waze.
- Jen has an honest chat with author Danielle Bean about the reason we often feel so overwhelmed as parents.
Direct download: Podcast2012.22.17.mp3
-- posted at: 2:20pm CDT
Mon, 18 December 2017
- It’s time once again for Jen’s annual rant about the “Christmastime in Africa” song! She also opens a box of Canadian food on the air.
- Jen cracks up at the “House Party Bros” who infiltrate an LA City Council meeting…and notes that they actually made some good points.
- Jen talks with Angie Neumann about finding your God-given gifts... and using them.
Direct download: Podcast2012.15.17.mp3
-- posted at: 8:24pm CDT
Fri, 8 December 2017
- Jen laughs at her St. Nicholas Day failure. She also had her team create a special commercial for Amazon Key, the service that lets delivery people walk right into your house.
An adult film star recently took her own life and Jen is furious about the circumstances that led up to it.
Some people feel overwhelmed by having to go to Mass twice in two days for Christmas this year…and Jen thinks that’s just fine.
Direct download: pordcast2012.8.17.mp3
-- posted at: 3:43pm CDT
Mon, 4 December 2017
- Jen apologizes for a Twitter post you can’t un-see and reviews some of her many Advent and Christmas fails.
- Olivia Harrison stops by the show. In her usual, hilarious style, she opens up about the struggles she’s faced in her marriage and shocks Jen with her extrovert ideas about how to have a good time.
- Listeners call in and offer their top tips for simple but meaningful ways to observe Advent.
Direct download: Podcast2012.1.17.mp3
-- posted at: 2:53pm CDT