Sun, 22 July 2018
- (00:00:00) - Jen wants to know if this is a safe space to admit that Mr. Rogers’ show is weird. She also plays a clip that she was counseled not to play, and talks about what really matters in parenting.
- (00:29:03) - Organizing expert Chappell Oats shares her step-by-step process for creating clean, organized spaces in your home. She also has a very surprising answer to the question, “Why are we afraid to let go of clutter?”
Direct download: Podcast207.20.18.mp3
-- posted at: 8:03pm CST
Sun, 15 July 2018
- (00:00:00) - Jen tries to cancel her gym membership and gets caught in a web of lies. She also celebrates the rescue of the Thai soccer team trapped in the cave.
- (00:27:46) - Fri 7/13 H1 S1 - Are you superstitious? Jen admits that she totally is, and speculates about what is at the root of that.
- (00:52:17) - Wed 7/11 H1 S2 - Sarah Mackenzie joins the show to give custom book recommendations for children based on different ages and interests. (Jen was amazed at how many great recs she had!)
Direct download: Podcast207.13.18.mp3
-- posted at: 7:03pm CST
Mon, 9 July 2018
- (00:00.00) - Jen’s 5-year-old gives their 4th of July celebrations a huge thumbs down. Also, she talks about the amazing moment the Siri interrupted British parliament.
- (00:32:21)- Thurs 7/5 H1 S2 - Jen reads plot summaries from all the romance novels that are beating her memoir on the Kindle charts. She decides that her next book needs to have a shirtless wizard on the cover.
- (00:51:23) S2 - Selina Lo and Jen help male listeners figure out how to make the women in their lives happy. Hint: Do not buy your girlfriend a flying pig and tell her it made you think of her.
Direct download: Podcast207.6.18.mp3
-- posted at: 5:35pm CST