Thu, 28 September 2017
- A trip to the dentist inspires Jen to reflect on school choice, and how there are no perfect solutions when it comes to big life decisions.
- Mary Lenaburg stops by and is a breath of fresh air, as always. She talks about how she’s seen God working through her latest fitness adventure.
- Jen has a fun and honest chat with Olivia Harrison about loving the season you’re in right now instead of getting stuck in the past.
Thu, 21 September 2017
- A chainsaw-wielding nun inspires Jen to reflect on what it really means to be a strong woman. She also talks about what Tupac taught her about her Catholic faith.
- Jen bemoans that her weight gain means that she needs clothes that are extra-tall AND plus sized. She also shares her saga of not having an internet connection.
- People pay to swim with crocodiles. Jen has thoughts. She also talks about the end of the Cassini probe.
Fri, 8 September 2017
- Jen talks about her exclusive interview with Cardinal Dolan in which he responded to Steve Bannon’s comments about immigrants. She then discusses the vile, racist hatemail that was sent to the home of football coach Kevin Sumlin.
- Jen talks about the quote that inspired her new book, One Beautiful Dream. She also discusses how, as an introvert, she’s always failing at fostering what Pope Francis calls “a culture of encounter.
- Jen has a fun, honest chat with Charlene Sumlin, wife of Texas A&M Aggies head football coach Kevin Sumlin, about keeping your sanity when a spouse has a high-pressure job.
Wed, 6 September 2017
- Pink made a statement about women’s beauty at the VMA’s, and Jen relates it to her own experience of coming to accept her physical appearance.
- Jen talks about how the gas shortage in her town taught her what it means to be “poor in spirit.”
- Jen has a powerful talk with Jewels Green about why her own abortion led her to work in the abortion industry, and her experiences with that job.