Mon, 30 November 2015
This week Jen covers...
- Breaking Bad goes to the Smithsonian
- Leticia Adams talks about how to drive your kids away from the Church
- Moschino Barbie commercial and whether or not gender preferences are real
Thu, 19 November 2015
This week on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show:
- Jen's thoughts on the new movie "Spotlight" and the facts on sexual abuse in the Church
- How trying to get kids to go bed is reason enough for traditional values (along with audio of a typical Fulwiler House bedtime)
- Donald Trump's appearance on SNL
- The man inspired to the priesthood by Jen's blog - for a hilarious reason
Mon, 16 November 2015
This week on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show...
- Jen lets you listen in as she takes her youngest two shopping
- Here Cosmo's advice for women picking up men in bars... And Jen's take on it
- Kitchen Table Interview with Michael and Michelle Mette
Mon, 2 November 2015
This week Jen covers topics such as...
- Why Daylight Saving Time is killing her
- A chat with Haley Stewart about how she (Haley, not Jen!) left her urban life to live on a "flush-free" farm
- Why motherhood is not a job but a relationship
- What a real education looks like