Wed, 23 September 2015
Highlights from this week include:
- Shoe shopping with Jen as she attempts to find size 11 shoes for NYC
- Interview with Fr. John Devaney and his life in the Dominican order
- An insightful report from political correspondent Pamela Fulwiler, daughter of Jen, regarding the Republican debate
- The mic drop response of Carly Fiorina
Mon, 14 September 2015
This week on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show, Jen...
- Explains why Bachelor parties have no place in a sacrifice-free culture
- Reads Little Red Riding Hood in gender-neutral language
- Compares owning a Flying Spaghetti Monster bumper sticker with walking around with your fly unzipped
- Interviews the author of the book that she considers to be our generation's Seven Storey Mountain: "Drunks and Monks" by John Carmichael
Tue, 8 September 2015
Listen to segments from Jen's first full week of daily shows! Highlights include:
-- Audio of what it would be like if Pope Francis were the voice of Waze
-- Why we need McMansions
-- An ad for the car the Pope *really* needs when he comes to the U.S.
-- A chat with Raymond Arroyo
Tue, 1 September 2015
For Jen's last hour-long show before the Jennifer Fulwiler Show goes daily, she's joined by Lino Rulli, the channel's afternoon drive-time host. Jen gives Lino training in understanding "woman-speak," then Lino helps Jen get ready for her new daily show by putting her through a radio training course. Lino pretends to be a half-asleep guest and a ranting caller, and Jen dies laughing when she encounters real technical problems in the midst of it.