Thu, 24 December 2015
Here's what's up this week!
- Jen admits she loves and is binge watching the show Empire. However, the moral landscape of the show gives her a greater appreciation of her Catholicism.
- Hear her kids sing happy birthday to Pope Francis
- The maker of Minecraft hasn't been fully happy - and Jen isn't surprised
- Trump - why he's popular at this point in history.
Tue, 15 December 2015
- Bentley comes out with a new SUV, but here's what Jen would really want in a luxury SUV
- Being who you are meant to be allows you to be an inspiration to those around you
- Jen and Hallie Lord drink champagne and go shopping for Christmas gifts
- Also, Jen and Hallie give you The Broke Catholic's Guide to Gift Giving
Thu, 10 December 2015
Listen as Jen talks ...
- About hiring a freelancer to sort through her pictures
- Random acts of violence and God with Rosario Rodriguez
- St. Nicholas's Day or "Punch a Heretic Day"
Mon, 30 November 2015
This week Jen covers...
- Breaking Bad goes to the Smithsonian
- Leticia Adams talks about how to drive your kids away from the Church
- Moschino Barbie commercial and whether or not gender preferences are real
Thu, 19 November 2015
This week on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show:
- Jen's thoughts on the new movie "Spotlight" and the facts on sexual abuse in the Church
- How trying to get kids to go bed is reason enough for traditional values (along with audio of a typical Fulwiler House bedtime)
- Donald Trump's appearance on SNL
- The man inspired to the priesthood by Jen's blog - for a hilarious reason
Mon, 16 November 2015
This week on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show...
- Jen lets you listen in as she takes her youngest two shopping
- Here Cosmo's advice for women picking up men in bars... And Jen's take on it
- Kitchen Table Interview with Michael and Michelle Mette
Mon, 2 November 2015
This week Jen covers topics such as...
- Why Daylight Saving Time is killing her
- A chat with Haley Stewart about how she (Haley, not Jen!) left her urban life to live on a "flush-free" farm
- Why motherhood is not a job but a relationship
- What a real education looks like
Wed, 28 October 2015
This week Jen discusses
- What it sounded like when she decorated for Halloween with the six kids
- The great speeches of history, translated to "woman in a meeting" speak
- Examples of how being Catholic has surrounded her with life and community
Mon, 26 October 2015
Highlights from the week's shows include:
-#GirlStrong and how Secular Feminism gets it wrong
- Fat pets using FitBit
-"Getting Sloshed while Getting Swol" and why we are too busy as a culture
- Why Playboy rejecting nudity is a sad turn of events
Wed, 14 October 2015
In this podcast, Jen...
-Rates Hallie Lord's advice for how to add spice to her marriage
-Discusses the implications behind the story of the young woman who intentionally blinded herself with the help of a doctor
-Shares her agony about her recent homeschool apocalypse and what it says about the problems with modern education